ARES® Application Form: ARES® Application Form (please fill out the form on screen, then print out a copy, sign it, and forward it to the ARES® Coordinator)
The Grayson County ARES® group operates a radio net for training that meets on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month at 8:00pm on the local 147.000MHz repeater. The group also holds bi-monthly in-person training sessions on the fourth Tuesday of each odd-numbered month (January, March, May, July, September, and November) from 7:00-9:00pm at the Sherman Municipal Airport terminal building. All interested parties are welcome — you DO NOT have to be a member of ARES® or a resident of Grayson County to participate in either of these activities.
Grayson County Repeaters
- W5RVT (VHF primary): 147.000(+) MHz, 100.0 PL
- W5COP (VHF secondary): 147.280(+) MHz, 107.2 PL
- W5DWH (VHF tertiary): 145.330(-) MHz, 100.0 PL
- W5RVT (UHF): 444.750(+) MHz, 100.0 PL
- WC5GC (UHF): 442.875(+) MHz, 100.0 PL